Mayfield is recruiting for a Sales Office Administrator. We are a leading UK manufacturer, supplier and installer of UPVC Sundecks to the Leisure Industry.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to join our busy sales office.
Experience in using CAD would be useful but not essential, more important is a strong orientation to delivering a superior customer experience and the ability to work accurately under pressure. Full training will be given, and we offer a pleasant working environment in a modern office.
This is a full-time role with hours 09:00-17:30, 1-hour lunch and starting salary in the region of £ 20,000 subject to skills and experience.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with promptly
- Helping produce quotations for customers
- To ensure sales representatives have relevant information for customers in their areas
- Following up quotes keeping CRP updated
- Supporting Field sales representatives with information on new and prospective customers
- Sending out samples and product literature
To download the job description, please click here.
If you are interested in applying for the Sales Office Administrator role, contact our Poole Office and ask for Kelsey Wilkins, Senior Sales Administrator.
[No Agencies Please]