Outdoor Non-Slip Decking Mats
Our Commercial Grade 3m Long Outdoor Non-Slip Decking Mats offer superb decking slip resistance and are suitable to lay on all decking surfaces.
- Can be rolled up for storage
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials for external usage
- UV stable
- Superb slip resistance (DIN 51130-R11)
- Low trip hazard (6mm overall height)
- Width: 60cm
- Soft underfoot
- Open grid design
- Suitable to lay on virtually all surfaces including patio slabs, concrete, timber, and all wood and plastic decking products
- Available in 2 colours: beige and grey
What can I put on my decking to make it non-slip?
You can put outdoor decking mats, anti-slip walkway matting, outdoor rubber grip matting, or outdoor rubber mats for decking to make decking non-slip.
Do anti-slip mats work?
What decking is not slippery?
Most decking will be slippery when wet so we would recommend large outdoor mats for decking
Can the anti-slip mat be delivered to the UK?
Yes. our outdoor nonslip mats are eligible for delivery to the United Kingdom
Please note: Due to varying zonal surcharges, there may be additional shipping costs applied to your postcode
The matting is designed to provide slip resistance for foot traffic when placed on a potentially slippery surface. Due to the fact that the mat is loose-laid, there is a chance that the mat could move when placed on icy or other slippery surfaces. To eliminate any possibility of movement fixing the mats in place should be considered.