Mayfield LED Lighting
To help you make an informed choice our decking LED lighting review has been produced to explain in greater detail the many benefits of Mayfield products.
Our review details the research, development and production processes involved in producing a safe, reliable, fully compliant, low energy LED light system for our market leading decking products for static caravans and other holiday homes.
- Efficiency: Mayfield LED’s produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- Colour: Mayfield LED’s emit light of an intended colour without the use of the colour filters that traditional lighting methods require. This is more efficient and can lower initial costs.
- On/Off Time: Mayfield LEDs light up very quickly. A typical red indicator LED will achieve full brightness in under a microsecond.
- Dimming: Mayfield LEDs are dimmable.
- Cool Light: Mayfield LEDs radiate very little heat and are thus less prone to failure.
- Lifetime: Mayfield LEDs have a long life – typicallly 50,000 to 100,000 hours.
- Shock Resistance: Mayfield LEDs have solid state components which are extremely robust and can withstand external shock, unlike incandescent bulbs which are fragile.
- Safe: Mayfield LEDs are low voltage and do not contain mercury.