Once your decking has been installed to your static caravan or holiday home, very little decking aftercare is required to keep it looking in ‘tip top’ condition for years to come. Besides offering a solid 10-year product warranty, Mayfield also offers good advice on how you can take care of your sundeck after installation.
How to clean your sundeck balustrades
- Clean balustrades using our Sundeck Wash cleaner. Follow application instructions on the bottle for best results. We recommend cleaning your balustrades a minimum of every three months to maintain standard protection from the elements.
- When the balustrades have completely dried and are free from dust, we recommend the application of our Waterless PVC Cleaner and Polish. This will enhance the surface protection of the uPVC and leave it with a shine.
How to clean your sundeck decking
- Clean decking using our Sundeck Wash cleaner. Follow application instructions on the bottle.
- For best results we recommend using a jet wash with a diluted solution of our Sundeck Wash. Cleaning your decking is recommended every six months to maintain standard protection from the elements.
- DO NOT USE WATERLESS PVC CLEANER AND POLISH ON YOUR DECKING.
- NEVER USE ABRASIVE CLEANERS. THESE WILL SCRATCH AND REMOVE THE SHINE FROM YOUR BALUSTRADE AND DECKING PRODUCTS.
If your require any further advice about aftercare of your Mayfield products, you can call our skilled and qualified experts on 01202 233959. They are always willing to help you with any questions related to your decking.